The Virginia Healthcare Alerting and Status System (VHASS) is a secure web-based application The Virginia Healthcare Alerting and Status System (VHASS) is a secure web-based application that allows healthcare facilities to coordinate and communicate with the RHCC, other healthcare facilities, and response organizations during a disaster.
- How_to_create_an_Event_Notification.pdf (453 Downloads)
- How-to-setup-text-alerts-in-VHASS.pdf (445 Downloads)
- How-to-use-the-patient-tracking-module-in-VHASS.pdf (443 Downloads)
- Updating-the-LTC-Status-Board-in-VHASS-20200109.pdf (448 Downloads)
- Updating-the-hospital-clinical-status-and-diversion-status-in-VHASS.pdf (462 Downloads)
- How-to-update-your-Dialysis-Organization-Account-in-VHASS.pdf (443 Downloads)