Thank you to the 75 healthcare organizations that participated in the 2018 ShakeOut Exercise! You may download the Exercise Plan and the After Action Report/Improvement Plan using the links at the bottom of this page.
Improvement Needed. One area of improvement noted in this exercise is that many of the healthcare organizations/facilities are not knowledgeable or comofrtable using the VHASS Event Log. Please contact the EVHC Program Office if you want additional training and practice on using the VHASS Event Log.
Ongoing Earthquake Preparedness. Earthquakes do occur in Virginia. If you do not have experience with earthquake preparedness we recommend that you download and read "How to Prepare for an Earthquake" and view the When the Earth Shakes video.
- how_to_prepare_for_an_earthquake.pdf (520 Downloads)
- Earthquake_Preparedness_May2018.pdf (532 Downloads)
- ShakeOut_Poster_DCH_Whattodo_1.pdf (485 Downloads)
- HICS_251-Facility_System_Status_Report_with_EVHC_Logo.pdf (473 Downloads)
- FEMA_Earthquake_Preparedness_May2018.pdf (477 Downloads)
- 2018_SE_ShakeOut_Exercise_Plan_FINAL.pdf (474 Downloads)
- 2018_ShakeOut_AAR-IP_Final.pdf (470 Downloads)